A Creative Adventure

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Coming Home


I was running low on batteries on my camera, so I didn't take a picture of me getting on the train to return home. My sweet son made me a lunch for the train and it sure was good too. I had cheese, crackers, and the sweetest, juiciest plum I've ever tasted. Then he put in a couple of Dr. Peppers and I was set for the long ride. I've become a grandmother recently and it has colored my life pink. I just love my new little grandchild. So I think this blog is going in a new direction from now on. Oh, I'm still gardening, but first and formost, I am a grandmother now. On June 10, 2010 Maria came into my life and from the first time I held her, I knew we would have a very close relationship. Her smiles tickle my insides. I love her. You know what, she likes to be outside, too. I can picture her helping grandma in the garden. So here's Maria!

No comments: